打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

幫我翻譯做英文 please

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 30-1-2013 21:51:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
100樂點
幫我翻譯做英文 please                                                                                                        
唔該幫我翻譯呢2份野  please  

1. 我認為電子郵件可以完全取代信 , 除着科技的進步 , 網路上的電子郵件比一般的書信方便得多,人們不需要用紙和筆來書寫 , 對環保方面有好大的好處 , 加上電子郵件的發送安全程度比一般書信安全得多 , 一般書信有可能在發送途中遺失和發送時間比電子郵件長 , 再者電子郵件的發送範圍較大 , 能有效用極短的時間發送到收件人身上 , 因此我認為電子郵件是可以完全取代信的.

2. 首先我認為年輕人是花太多時間在互聯網上 , 因為現時網路上有很多網路遊戲吸引了很多年輕人 , 加上種類繁多 , 互聯網又沒有什麼監管的法例 , 導致很多年輕人沉迷及花大部分時間在網路上。  除此之外 , 現在街道上都出現很多網吧 , 年輕人放學時候 , 很容易接觸這些商店 , 另外這些商店沒有禁止18歲以下的人進入 , 加上價錢便宜 , 令很多年輕人花大量時間在網路上。  長時間停留及花太多時間在網路上 , 會嚴重影響年輕人的課業成績 , 上課無法專心聽書 , 甚至達到上癮的地步 , 這可能會導致與朋友溝通減少 , 形成疾病。 所以我認為年輕人不應沉迷或花太多時間在網路上。

請各位英文高手   幫幫小弟

萬分感激

回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 31-1-2013 13:55:29 | 只看該作者
I think that the e-mail can be completely replaced by the letter, in addition to significant advances in technology, the e-mail on the network is much more convenient than the general correspondence, people do not need to use pen and paper to write environmental protection, good benefits, plus e-mailthe send secure much safer than the general epistles, the general epistles lost en route and transmission time is longer than e-mail, Furthermore email send a large range effective with a very short period of time to send to a recipient whoSo I think the e-mail can be completely replaced by the letter.

First of all, I think that the young people spend too much time on the Internet, because many online games have attracted a lot of young people is now on the network, plus a wide range of Internet and no regulatory legislation, leading to a lot of young people are addicted and spend bigpart-time on the network. In addition, now the streets are a lot of cafes, young people from school when it is easy to contact these stores In addition, these stores do not prohibit people under the age of 18 to enter, plus cheap, so many young people spend a lot of time in the net road. Stay long and spend too much time on the Internet, will seriously affect the academic achievements of the young people, the school can not concentrate on listening to the book, even to the point of addiction, which may lead to reduced communication with friends, forming diseases. So I think that young people should not indulge or spend too much time on the Internet.

GOOGLE~
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 31-1-2013 17:10:55 | 只看該作者
I think that the e-mail can be completely replaced by the letter, in addition to significant adva ...
s031187 發表於 31-1-2013 13:55

google ge 野唔好誤人子弟好wor==
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 31-1-2013 17:25:33 | 只看該作者
1. I believes that e-mail can full replaced letter, except with technology of progress, network Shang of e-mail than General of letters convenient was more, people does not needs with paper and pen to writing, on environmental area has good large of benefits, plus e-mail of sent security degree than General letters security was more, General letters has may in sent en route lost and sent time than e-mail long, furthermore e-mail of sent range larger, can effective with very short of time sent to recipient who, So I think that e-mail can be completely replaced.

2. first of all, I think young people are spending too much time on the Internet, because currently there are a lot of online games has attracted a lot of young people, with a wide range of Internet and there is no regulatory legislation, led to many young people indulged in and spent most of his time on the network. In addition, now there are a lot of Internet cafes on the street, young people from school, it is easy to contact these stores, the stores did not prohibit persons under 18 years of age to enter, plus cheap, many young people spend a lot of time on the network. Stay for a long time and spend too much time on the network, will seriously affect the academic achievement of young people, school cannot concentrate on hearing, and even reached the point of addiction, this may result in reduced communication with friends, disorders. So I think that young people should not be indulged in or spend too much time on the network.
回復

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 31-1-2013 17:30:47 | 只看該作者
I think that the e-mail can be completely replaced by the letter, in addition to significant adva ...

1。
的e-mail,我認為可以完全取代的信中,除了技術的顯著進步,在網絡上的e-mail比一般對應的是方便多了,人們並不需要使用筆和紙來寫環保,效益好,外加上E-mailthe發送比一般書信更安全的保護,的一般書信失去了連接路由和傳輸時間長於電子郵件,而且郵件發送大範圍用很短的時間內有效發送到收件人凡是我認為可以完全取代由字母的e-mail。

2。
首先,我認為年輕人花太多的時間,因為很多網絡遊戲已經吸引了很多年輕人現在在網絡上,再加上廣泛的互聯網和沒有監管的立法,導致了很多在互聯網上,年輕的人都在上癮,花bigpart時,在網絡上。此外,現在大街上有很多咖啡館,年輕人從學校時很容易接觸這些店除了這些商店並不禁止人們進入18歲以下的,再加上價格便宜,所以很多年輕人花大量的時間在網的道路。留長,並在互聯網上花太多的時間,將嚴重影響的學術成果的年輕人,學校不能集中精力聽書,甚至到了癮,這可能會導致降低了通信的朋友,形成疾病。所以,我認為年輕人不應該放縱或在互聯網上花費太多的時間。
回復

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 31-1-2013 18:16:50 | 只看該作者
搵英文區版主KO IS OK
回復

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 31-1-2013 18:54:09 | 只看該作者
很用心的翻譯了一次

1. In my opinion, letters can be completely replaced by e-mails. With the advance of science and technology, it is more convenient to use e-mails instead of letters. First, people do not need pens and paper when typing an email. It contributes a lot to the environmental protection. Second, it is safer to send emails than send letters. Letters may be lost during delivery and it takes longer time to send a letter than an e-mail. Third, e-mails support a larger delivery area, and they can be effectively sent to the recipient in an extremely short time. Therefore, I think letters can be completely replaced by e-mails.

2. First of all, I think teenagers spend too much time on the Internet. As a variety of online games on the Internet have attracted many teenagers and there is not any legislation to take control of teenagers, many teenagers become addicted to the Internet and spend most of the time on the Internet. Apart from that, there are many Internet cafes in Hong Kong. It is very easy for teenagers to be in touch with these cafes. Besides, Internet cafes are cheap and do not prohibit teenagers who aged below 18 from using them. Thus many teenagers spend much time on the Internet. It will affect the academic results of the teenagers seriously. They cannot put attention to class. Some of them even be addicted to the Internet and this may result in reducing the time talking the friends or causing illness. Therefore, I think teenagers should not be addicted to the Internet or spend too much time on that.

不過都唔好怪我多口講一句...
呢兩篇野中間有logic error, 有point, 但無elaboration
而且時常有重複

翻譯左出黎我感覺都唔太好...

評分

參與人數 1Bravo! +1 收起 理由
無.話可說 + 1 good translation

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 31-1-2013 19:44:59 | 只看該作者

一睇你頭2句都知你係GOOGLE-.-
回復

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 31-1-2013 20:32:49 | 只看該作者
一睇你頭2句都知你係GOOGLE-.-
BlUelXxEr乂f0k 發表於 31-1-2013 19:44

佢第一句 "I think that the e-mail can be completely replaced by the letter"

中文brief translate: 電郵可被信件取代
回復

使用道具 舉報